Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Hi!
I just wanted to plug a new web-ring. It's called BlogSnob and you can find the link to the left. Every time you visit my site there will also be a link to a blgsnob member. I checked out some of the blogs last night and they are pretty good. Some were quite funny. I'll be starting a recommendation list soon.

On another note, that crazy female cardinal is back! She tried several times to bang her way into the house through our bathroom window! Poor thing!

Not much else going on here. Last night one of Dave's buddies stopped by to use some of Dave's equipment. He stayed way too late, and tonight he is coming to finish up. I hope he doesn't stay that late tonight!

O&O!!! and happy surfing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home