Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, January 30, 2003

Howdy!
I've been reading a lot of pretty interesting blogs. Some are linked from a really good blog called Grumbleeze. You can find a link to that blog above under Friends. Don't forget to click go! I often forget to do that, and sit and wonder why my computer is taking so long! WOW! Then I realize it is the computer in my brain that has slowed down for some reason! Oh well.

Dave had today off from work because they did not have the necessary supplies on the job site. Hopefully this problem will be taken care of by tomorrow. So... today we bonded! HAHAHA! Actually we went and got some wood. It was a good day, because the physical excercise felt good and I really do enjoy spending time with my husband. I think with my help I may have cut his work time in about half. We cooked a chicken on the grill for dinner tonight. Delicious!!! I was hoping to have leftovers for tomorrow, but no such luck!

Well, that's the update from around here! I hoped to run into some family on line tonight, but it doesn't look like that will happen. Catch ya all later!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home