Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, January 27, 2003

Well! What do you know? Here I am, blogging again, on the very next day of my last post! WOW!!!

I had planned on coming on line earlier tonight, but I ended up watching a goofy movie with my hubby. We watched "Groundhog Day". It's one of those almost slapstick funny types of shows. I had heard about it a long time ago, and really I thought the premise was pretty stupid. I'm probably the only one who hadn't ever seen the movie before, but if you fall in the same group, the movie is about this weather guy who goes to the town in PA where the official groundhog lives to cover the report. The get snowed in town so he thinks he is staying an extra night, but everytime he wakes up.....it's still Feb2! The movie ends when he finally gets the day right. Anyway I started watching and got hooked! We had a couple of good laughs together! I love that about my hubby! We can still laugh together, and talk too. It is good! The only problem with watching it on TBS is the commercials! That last commercial break was 7 minutes long! And that didn't count the Dinner and a Movie part of the break! They took a 2 hour movie and stretched it out an extra 1/2 hour! Anyway, some of the commercials were pretty good too, so all was not wasted, plus the good time we had watching the show together. That's it for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home