Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Hi! Yesterday I was accepted onto the "Blogs for Women" web ring. I'm #910! You can check out the web by going to the link on the side of my blog. It is in the blue area under my license plate. There are some really interesting blogs that come up when you hit the random button, but I would not recommend all of them. Anyway, if you have some time to kill (HAHAHA), That could do it for you!

Well, I made a big decision last week about church. My niece asked me to sponsor her for confirmation and her church does a pretty good check of the sponsors to see that they would really be good role models. Since my school closed, I haven't been to church. In fact, I was a long time member of SJS, so of course with the closing of the school, I pretty much let my membership slide. Anyway, I decided that this is important enough to go back! I'm joining the local church up here, and I plan to be an active member. I already talked to the women in charge of getting letters, like the one I need, put together. She was very understanding and stated that after a month or so, she would take care of it for me. I mentioned that I felt like one of those Catholics that only go to the church when you need something, but she could understand my reasoning. Anyway, I'm signing up. Dave is ok with it too, even though he is not much of a church goer.

Well, that's it for now!
Stay warm!!!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home