Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, January 18, 2003


What box do you get put in?

brought to you by Quizilla
I took the quiz mom recommended. It's funny! I ended up with the same result she did!

I can't believe how COLD it is here! Man! I froze just walking out to the garage! I guess next week is going to be the same. Bummer. Here's an update on that poor female cardinal who kept flying into our bathroom window. We haven't seen her for at least a week. Maybe longer. It's good! I hope she got herself figured out. She didn't die at our window either, because I checked it out. I wanted to make sure she didn't run hard into the window and kill herself. She really didn't have the room to do that though.

Well, that's it for now!
Catch you all later, blog buddies!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home