Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, February 01, 2003

Hey! What happened to my archives??? Hopefully they'll be back tomorrow, not that there is anything overly enlightening in them, but still....

What a beautiful day! I have to admit, I'm not really all that fond of the snow, but ist sure looks pretty on the first day. There was a nice look on all the trees and buildings. And, it wasn't even that cold out.

Dave started working on the 5th wheel again. Last winter he replaced the floor in the back and he made a new counter top and table. It was a pretty extensive job, but the floor was rotting out and it had to be fixed. I made curtains for the kitchen and dining area and the lower part of the camper looks just like new! Well, the bed area in the upper part was also leaking and the floor was getting wet, so that's this winter's project. It won't be as extensive as last winter and that's good. I will have to make curtains for that area, but it is only 2 windows and the divider curtain. He is also going to replace the counter top in the bathroom. Then the whole camper will look like new!

That's it for now!
Keep on bloggin'!
O&O!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home