Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

HI All!
Well, I thought I'd better blog while I was thinking of it. Otherwise, I'll think I blogged, but really didn't ! WOW!!

I never really thought of myself as much of a joiner. But, I decided to join the choir at the church I just joined! It's kind of a laid back deal, and that is good, because even though I majored in music in college, instrumental is my forte' not singing. Anyway, it gets me out of the house and it is close. I went to my first practice last night. It was pretty interesting, and the people seem nice. The good thing is they are not critical! I will also get a chance to play my flute, and maybe my sax. Tonight my husband and I are going to the Lion's meeting, yes, another "thing" I joined. The club is a good cause, but not very active. Hopefully that will change. There are now 4 women in the club, and even though the Lions International has been allowing woment to join for years, the Carrollton Lions just opened it up to women last Spring. We are hoping to get the club more involved in some projects.

Well, that's it for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home