Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, February 08, 2003

Hi!
I can't believe it's been a week! A week doesn't seem that long anymore, at least while it's happening, but then when you look back, it seems like last week was only yesterday. I've been going to blog on a few different occasions this past week, but whenever I sat down at the computer, it seems I'd draw a blank, and suddenly have nothing to say! I know, I know, that seems odd to those of you who know me, but **** happens!

The week was actually not that eventful. I picked the crappiest day weather wise to travel to Saginaw. That was Monday and the day ended with an ice storm so I didn't even attend the meeting Monday night, which was the main reason for making the trip! I did have a chance to visit with Nat, and then I had a wonderful dinner at the folks! The stir fry was delicious!

Because of the rain on Monday our driveway has been a solid sheet of ice ever since! I went to Midland on Thursday to get my hair colored, and I actually had to use the 4 wheel drive to get out of the driveway! The roads were fine though. I did a lot of stitching this week, and I also spent some time playing around with a new program. It will be fun to use it once I get the hang of it!

Well, that's it for now! Hopefully I'll be back sooner this time!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home