Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Hi!
The weather is really nice today! I went to Midland and had to wear my sunglasses! Even thought it is still in the 30's it feels great after the weeks and weeks of sub-zero temps we've had. One thing for sure though is I'm glad I'm not out east! Those folks really had the snow to dig out of. My step daughter lives in Maryland and she sent us a pic of her car. Well, she said it was her car anyway! It just looked like a huge pile of snow. And to think, she thought she would be getting away from some of the bad winter weather by moving out there! The ice had finally cleared off of our driveway. That's nice!

Well, I'm going to try to figure out what kind of stuff I can put in the lower blue area of my template. It looks empty down there! Maybe later you will see some changes.

O&O!! and Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home