Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, February 15, 2003

Hi All!
I spent a pleasant morning yesterday with my nephew. He was a little under the weather and his mom had to work so I stayed with him. After taking his medicine he started feeling a bit better so we watched a movie. I had never seen "Ice Age" before, so that's the one we watched. It was a pretty cute movie. Patti's dogs also were very well behaved. Well, she had one locked up, but she said that she would have been locked up anyway, and because of that, Lady was very much the lady, as far as dogs go. And those of you who know me, know that dogs are not my pet of choice! Anyway, Lady stayed calm all morning. Another pleasant aspect of the day was Patti stopped at Subway and got herself a salad, so she picked me up a sandwich while she was there. It was nice to have lunch with her and David.

I got part of my house cleaned today, and will finish tomorrow. I wonder how I ever did it when I was working! Oh yeah, I had Natalie come in once a month and we made sure the house was cleaned from top to bottom!

Well, I will go now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home