Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, February 21, 2003

Hi All!
Last night I went to several blogs, but they were gone! Anyway, today they are back so that is good.

Tonight my husband and I have a date! Nothing fancy, but we are going out to dinner, and NOT to the BT! The BT is ok, but you can get tired of their food. It's Mexican and tastes pretty good, but after living her in Beaverton for almost 8 years, and that being the only game in town, it's good to have a change of pace! I cooked a half a turkey on Tuesday, and we've been chowing on that most of this week. I like turkey and find it to be a very versitle food. For the weekend I am making turkey soup.

Ok, enough about food! Ok, well, that seems to be all I could think of, so I'm done bloggin' for now!
Catch ya'll later!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home