Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, February 24, 2003

Hi all!

Friday night was the great date! We didn't do much, movies are out, because for one I think Dave would fall asleep, but really you can't talk or anything, so we just went out to dinner. We went to Applebees. There food has been consistently good, and Friday was no exception. We started off with an appetiezer and told the waitress that we would order our dinner when we were done eating the appetiezer, because they usually bring the dinner way too early. It turned out to be a nice relaxing time for us. We just talked about stuff and laughed. We didn't get home until 10:30, but that's ok. Saturday it was back to the grindstone! Oh well, the oil is changed in the truck. I'm glad my hubby can do that sort of thing.

Well, that's it for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home