Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Ok! I just wrote a long entry, and guess what? It didn't publish. Said I had some kind of timed out error! That's the first time I've ever had that happen, and lo and behold! I did not save a copy to my notepad! Oh well, I'll try again!

About Yahoo - I finally got into my email on Friday. I'm not sure if the hotbar I downloaded had anything to do with it or not, but when I deleted the hotbar, I was able to get into my yahoo mail. I liked the hot bar, so I may try to download it again.

I realize on Thursday I said I'd be posting a link to an idea page for bloggers. Well, I have tried, and I'm still trying. For some reason, it won't publish. I know I got the code right because I had one of my web techs. check it out. She had the same problem I did. I also keep trying to change the number of post showing from 5 to 10, but that won't seem to change either. I have tried that for over a month now. Maybe blogger just doesn't like me!

I spent the better part of today and yesterday cleaning up some aluminum that Dave brought home from work. We are going to cash it in at Rifkin's in Saginaw. Dave thinks with that and with what we have in the garage, we might have about $200. That would be nice!

I'm loving this weather! Hard to belive that just last weekend we were digging out of a snow storm. I had my windows open yesterday and today. I love the smell of Spring!

Well, that's it for now1
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home