Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Howdy Blog Fans!
Things are still quiet around here. And I'm still trying to get that link up on my site! Not sure why I'm having a problem with it.

Lent
Lent should be a time of reflection and a time in which we are to draw closer to the Lord through some change we've made in our lives. I have always thought that it would be nice if these changes could be permanent. One time, a long time ago, I think I did Lent right! I gave up watching soap operas, and I haven't watched them since. I've been tepmted a few times this year, but I refuse to get drawn into that addiction again. I was flipping through the channels one day during the General Hospital hour, and I must say, I stopped for a few minutes on channel 12, but I'm glad to say, none of the characters were familiar and I quickly moved on! Anyway, my big improvement for this year is to cut salt out of my diet. I'm just talking about the use of table salt, but for me it is quite a sacrifice! I know in the long run it will be better for my health, and may even help to lower my blood pressure. Now, how can cutting salt out of one's diet bring one closer to the Lord? Good question, but I do know that our bodies are temples, and I should do everything I can to keep healthy.

Well, that's it!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home