Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, March 29, 2003

Ok, well, I'm a little upset with the Upsaid server. I posted my Friday Five on Friday, and early in the afternoon. I even checked it later on, and it was there! There were 2 comments, one of which came from my own good friend, granni39! Well, they still are not back up, and I don't really know if I'm going to redo them. I hope this is not going to be a problem, because I will have to change my spot to blogger or something. Well, I'm going to post my Saturday Scruples now, and I hope my Friday Five shows up! If I end up losing my Saturday post, I'm changing that portion of my blog, because I want it up and running good, for the Monday Madness!

Well, I vented and I feel better!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home