Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, March 24, 2003

Hi!
Not much going on here today! Dave finished a huge side job on Saturday, so he took it pretty easy yesterday. I just thought I'd better blog because I'm always hasseling others to do the same!

One of my bloggin' buddies is keeping a list of her pet peeves on her blog! I think it's a great idea, but I'm afraid I'd run out of space! wow! I may put a list like that up on my other page, "Some Fun by Windy".

I cleaned the house really really good last week, almost as well as Nat used to do it, so that's good because this week I just have to maintain! I like that idea! Even though I have the time, cleaning is certainly not one of my favorite things to do! Believe me I can find all sorts of things to do instead!

Well, that's it for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home