Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Hi All!
A note about the flowers. The snow has mostly melted and it looks like all the flowers will be ok. The ones that were coming up were close to either the house or the pole barn, and therefore protected enough from the elements.

About my mood! I haven't changed it because it hasn't changed! I'm still stuffed up! I bought some Aleve cold and sinus medicine and took one at 7pm. I'm feeling much better already, and only hoping I can sleep with my mouth closed! wow!!! The past 2 nights were terrible because I was so stuffed I couldn't breath right, and then woke up with a dry throat in addition to the stuffiness. Aleve works wonders, and I'll really be putting their 12 hour claim to the test!

Well, that's it for now! O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home