Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Hi Blogger Fans!

We've been keeping busy on the homefront. Saturday night we played cards with some friends. We each put in 5 bucks to play, and then the top 5 scores get the $$$. I actually came in 4th place. Everyone thought I'd get 1st or 2nd, but for some reason the scores were all really high. We play 12 games with random partners, so anything can really happen during the night. I was glad to place!

I can't believe the crappy weather we had over the weekend. Our tulips, daffodils, and irises were starting to come up, and they were all completely covered in snow. Dave says they should be ok, I hope he is right. All our flower beds are cleaned out but one, and the one not cleaned isn't really flowers. It's peppermint. I'll clean it as soon as the snow melts. I can't believe it is April, and I'm talking about melting snow! Ah well, this too shall pass, as the saying goes!

Well, that's it for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home