Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, May 10, 2003

Random questions; Random days...
Please check out Blogger Seeds to play along!

Do you like games? If so, what kind, video, board, online, online interactive? Why?
I like games! I never really go into video games, even though we had an Atari game when we were younger, but I was never very good at it. Most board games are fun, but I hate to play word games with Sharba! She always wins! I don't mind playing Trivial Pursuit because I always feel like I have a chance to at least do better than the last time. I also enjoy playing Spider and Free Cell on my computer. The thing that really surprises me, is I've gotten hooked on Internet games. My favorite site is Pogo They have a wide variety of games that include, Poppit! FreeCell, and Sweet Tooth, just to name a few! You have the option to chat with other players, but I find it hard to play the game that way, so I pretty much keep to myself. However, when I play Euchre, I do chat with the other players at my table. I haven't played that one in a long time though.

O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home