Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hi!
Here is an update on life at the Nowak's.

Dave is still doing a lot of out of town work. Sometimes he works Saturdays and sometimes not. We finally got the boat covered for the winter last weekend. This weekend I'm working 2-10:30pm on Friday and Saturday. I work 6am to 2:30pm on Sunday so that gives us a nice evening together. I did get some good news about my schedule for the Sunday after Christmas. Christmas day is the only day Meijer's is closed, and the good news is, the Sunday after, I get to be the opening SC. I'll be working from 5am to 1:30. This means I'll be off work early enough to spend the rest of the day at mom and dad's. That is the day we will be celebrating the Salas Family Christmas. Looks like a good day!

4 Comments:

  • At December 16, 2004 at 9:43 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    I'm glad you are able to look at the bright side of things Windy; you always were good at that. Love YOU!

     
  • At December 17, 2004 at 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Windy. Glad to hear we'll be seeing you over the holiday.Hope your job is going well. Geoff will be home tomorrow. Thats always fun for the first few days,but
    it can be a mixed blessing after that. We get used to
    having the house to ourselves since Lisa spends much of her time in her room. All college kids want to do is sleep all day and stay up all night when they're on break. See ya in a week.
    kaybee61

     
  • At December 19, 2004 at 10:48 AM, Blogger sherle said…

    Yeay Windy!!! Lookin' to see you very soon! Love you! ;-)

     
  • At December 23, 2004 at 7:05 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Hey Windy! Nice talking to you a couple of times in the past few days. Looking forward to seeing the two of you the day after Christmas! Don't work too hard! (I know that's going to be impossible....) Love ya! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home