Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Well, I'm back to doing Monday Madness! Thanks, OttO for the following great questions!
Name THREE of your........
1. Pet Peeves: People who drive too slow in 2 lane highways, people who talk on the phone while driving, and people who post signs at work without proofreading!
2. Favorite Sounds: The flute, birds singing, and a soft rain.
3. Desk Items: Post-it note pad, pens, and a letter catch all thingy.
4. Biggest Fears:
5. Biggest Challenges:
6. Newest 'Toys':
7. Most Used Words:
8. Most Mispelled Words: I used to misspell "probably" but I have it down now! Most words that I'm unsure of I usually check in the dictionary before posting. For instance, I just checked out the spelling of "misspell" and I spelled it correctly!
9. Favorite Disney Characters: Tweety, Pooh, Foghorn Leghorn
10. Bookmarks on Your Homepage

Well, I answered 5 of your questions, OttO! If I have time I'll go back and do the rest.

5 Comments:

  • At September 29, 2004 at 4:32 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    It's nice to see you posting again Windy! I'm glad I didn't read this before I answered MM, I have the same comment about "mispell." Love ya!

     
  • At September 30, 2004 at 7:04 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Hey you two! I didn't even misspell that word on purpose. Thanks; now the whole world knows!! =)

    Good to see you back, Windy!!! I missed ya, girl!

    When will we see you? Love ya! ~Otto

     
  • At October 3, 2004 at 9:25 PM, Blogger sherle said…

    Good answers, Windy! I gotta come over to your blog and try to fix that darned blogger sign. I know it has something to do with putting javascript over on the right side because I have the same trouble with some of mine! Love you. ;-)

     
  • At October 7, 2004 at 7:45 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    Windy, Windy, Windy! Where are you, Windy?? We weewy miss you!! =)

     
  • At October 10, 2004 at 10:43 PM, Blogger sherle said…

    Hi Windy! Glad you're traveling around the net... even though I miss your blogging! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home