Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

1. I started blogging June 23, 2002. (I just went to check it out.)
2. I try to post a new entry in my blog about every few days, but it usually ends up being about once a week.
3. I read about 10 blogs on a regular basis.
4. I change my layout about once a year, but the last few times our favorite blog farie took care of it!
5. I used to watch a lot more TV, and now I blog instead.
6. I spend more time blogging than I do cleaning house.
7. I tend to blog (and visit blogs) most in the early morning or evening.
8. The thing I enjoy most about blogging is the fact that it is a good way to keep friends and family informed.
These great questions are from Monday Madness!!

5 Comments:

  • At May 25, 2004 at 7:51 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Great answers Windy! I love you!

     
  • At May 25, 2004 at 10:48 PM, Blogger sherle said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At May 25, 2004 at 10:51 PM, Blogger sherle said…

    Well! when i posted my comment i saw a little icon so i clicked on it and found out i had deleted my comment! I guess the icon is a little trash can. Duh me! Hey Windy! Love your answers! I need to do mine yet. Love you. ;-)

     
  • At May 26, 2004 at 12:48 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    Hey Windy!! Thank you for playing MM! I must answer them myself yet! If you're not going anywhere this weekend, I think I'll give you a call.....I have no idea when I started blogging except I'm guessing around 2 years ago or so. Love you! ~Otto

     
  • At May 27, 2004 at 2:34 AM, Blogger Jan said…

    I blogged; visit me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home