Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, May 07, 2004

I found this list at OttO's. She found it someplace else. I thought these were pretty good for a post.

I am: a wife, sister, friend
I think: too much about some things, and not enough about others.
I know: a lot about some topics and not too much about other things.
I want: a better job
I have: many blessings
I wish: our school could have been saved
I hate: MILK!!!
I miss: teaching
I fear: the unknown
I feel: good today. The sun is shining and it's not too hot out.
I hear: the tv in the background
I smell: popcorn
I crave: chocolate
I search: for my keys, often!
I wonder: how much longer I'll be able to think of questions for Random Questions; Random Days...
I pretend: to be happy sometimes when I'm not.
I regret: not acting sooner when we figured out the problems at our school would eventually close us down.
I love: my family, and chocolate!
I long: for freedom of money worries.
I care: what happens to this earth when I'm no longer on it.
I always: try to look at the bright side of things.
I am not: perfect
I believe: in God
I promise: to be a better house keeper
I dance: for the fun of it
I sing: for the fun of it too, and I don't think I'm as bad as I thought I was when I was a youngster
I cry: at sad movies.
I am not always: right!
I fight: verbally
I write: not enough
I try: patient
I never: thought I'd get married, until I met Dave
I confuse: (can't really think of an answer, but if I do I'll post it.)
I listen: 99.7, and easy listening, jazz, and soft rock
I can usually be found: at Meijer's or at home
I hide: my gray hairs, but not very well
I am scared: of rats!
I need: to have a rummage sale
I expect: a lot from myself.
I should: be cleaning house
I still: enjoy a free day
I already: did laundry today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home