Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, March 29, 2004

Monday Madness on a Monday! Yipee!!!!


1. Describe what you believe is a "good" driver.
A good driver drives defensively. You must always be aware of what is going on around you. You should not be distracted by talking on a phone or eating. Drive for the conditions.

2. Describe a "bad" driver (your opinion of course).
Bad drivers are not very considerate. They don't use blinkers, they drive to close behind, pass unsafely, and often go to fast for the weather conditions.

3. Which category do you fit in? Please back up your answer. Feel free to use examples!
I feel I'm a good driver. I have never been involved in a traffic accident. I try to pay attention to what is going on around me. I follow the rules of the road. I think my driving record speaks for itself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home