Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Well, here it is Thursday already and I'm just now getting to Monday Madness!

Oh well, better late than never! I really thought this week was going to be a light one as far as work was concerned because we got our hours cut big time. I was originally scheduled 21 hours but some people in the seniority list above me complained because I had more hours than them, so I was cut to 15! That was a bummer! Anyway, I always sign up for extra hours, and I was held over twice, plus I picked up an 8 hour shift from a full timer so I ended up working 34 hours this week. Getting called into work in the morning does tend to change my routine, but I'm always game for the extra time! Well, enough of that, and onto Monday Madness!

1. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
I really enjoyed watching "Bewitched" I also liked "Timmy and Lassie" and "Gilligan's Island"

2. What show did you hate?
I never did care for the westerns like "Gun Smoke" and "Bonanza"

3. What show did your family gather around the TV to watch?
Hmmmmm... Not sure, but I think the above mentioned shows we watched as a family.

4. What show is currently your favorite?
I don't know that I currently have a favorite show. I started watching "Judging Amy" in reruns on TNT. I like that show, but I'm not home enough in the evenings to make it a weekly watch. I catch the show in the daytime when I'm home.

5. What show do you hate now?
My husband enjoys the old movies on AMC. He especially likes John Wayne movies. I don't like them at all! I find lots of other ways to amuse myself when he's watching them! wow!! I also do not care for the reality shows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home