Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Hi Blogger fans!
We are here in Maryland visiting grandkids and having a great time. We left MI early in the morning yesterday and arrived here about 4:30pm. No problems with the roads, weather, or traffic! Let's hope we are that lucky on Monday when we head home! Yesterday we went out to dinner when we arrived, then we just chilled in front of the TV for the rest of the evening. We watched Finding Nemo, which was the first time I had ever seen that movie. It was really quite entertaining. Today we some shopping in the am then prepared for KaitLynn's 1st birthday party. She is a super bowl baby as her birthday is actually Jan 26, the day of super bowl last year. Melissa had a nice party for her tonight, and the last of the guests,(except for us) just left. The cute kid got all sorts of baby dolls, and clothes for her birthday. Tomorrow we will just take it easy as we have 10 hours on the road Monday. Tuesday will be back to reality for us!

Dad!
So sorry I didn't call you yesterday, or even send you an e-card! I'll call you when I get home on Monday, unless it is late, then I'll give you a call Tuesday. I hope you had a great birthday! You must be what? 69? That's my guess, and I'm sure I'll find out later if I'm right!

Take care and I'll post MM most probably on Tuesday!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home