Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, January 04, 2004

I want to start this post with a great big THANK YOU!!!! to mom, who put the cute graphics and updates on my page, and to Nat, who made most of them! THANKS!!!!! It looks great!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Hi all! I just wanted to post a regular post today. I'll tell you about my New Years Eve, as I did not participate in the photo version. I had to work until about 6:30 that night. That was fine, cause we had plans to go play cards at a friend's house, but didn't start until about 8pm. When I got home I had to grab a quick shower and then put together my dish to pass. I cheated this time because I discovered that the fine people in the Meijer deli put together a potato salad that is almost as good as homemade. That's what I brought since I didn't really have time to make anything, and no one seemed to mind either as most of it was eaten that night. We played cards until about 11:58, then we broke out the noise makers and champagne. We brought in the New Year with lots of noise and hugging of friends. We did have to finish our final game after that, and suprisingly enough, Dave took 4th place. He was tied so he only got 5 bucks, but it was better than nothing. We hung around there for another hour and got to bed in a timely fashion. Now for those of you who wonder what we do about drinking and driving, don't worry, we don't. I usually have just one glass of wine early in the evening, and that particular evening, I also drank a small glass of champagne, but mostly I drink water and pop. Then, I'm the driver. That eliminates any possibility of drinking and driving! Now, onto New Year's Day. I had to work that day also, but only for 51/2 hours, and the good news is, being a holiday, I got time and a half! But now that the holidays are over, and shopping is slowing down, my hours are being cut a bit. That's not good, but hopefully they'll pick up soon!

Well, That's all for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home