Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

All you have to do for this week's questions is put a number (1-10) as your answer; 1 being worse or lowest, 10 being best or highest. Let's have some fun! The following questions all begin with...
On a scale from one to ten.........
1. How proficient are you in typing? 8 or 9

2. How well-organized are you? 3

3. How adventurous are you? 6

4. How cool is the outfit that you're wearing right now? Can I say zero! I just have sweat pants on and a ratty old sweat shirt! Not cool at all!

5. How well do you sing in the shower? 10 of course! But don't ask me to sing outside the shower! wow!!!

6. How cool do your kids think you are? My step kids would probably say 5 or 6.

7. How well do you manage your money? 7

8. How efficient are you when it comes to meeting deadlines? I meet my deadlines, but I'm not very efficient about it, I'd say 6

9. How much do you like winter? 4

10. How big of a 'pack-rat' are you? 10! wow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home