Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Good Evening Blogging fans!
Once again I have neglected my blog. Actually, I've neglected all the blogs I usually visit too! So Sorry! I will try to fix that situation tonight! I really don't have an excuse either. Oh well, moving on....

It is good to have water again! You may think I've dwelled on that topic, but just try it sometime. It's very difficult to function without, as I'm sure you all know. The only good thing was I actually had a good excuse for not washing the floors! wow!!!

I have a job at our Miejer Store in Midland. It is a pretty interesting job, and there is room to grow, so that's good, but the starting pay is not so great. I have been training to work at the Service Desk and also at the Lottery/Tobbaco counter. That makes it more interesting because in a week I am usually working at 2 different places, and this week I was actually scheduled at all 3. (The 3rd being a cashier at the regular check out lanes.) I expressed an interest in training chasiers to the head of the service department. She agreed that that would be a good move for me, but told me that it would probably take until the Spring before I'd be ready and before we did much more hiring. I guess if I can't be in a classroom being in a job dealing with the public is the next best thing.

Another good thing is I finally got a Saturday off! Yipee!! I didn't ask for it, but since it happened, I decided to go up to deer camp Friday after work. I'm glad to get to spend some time with Dave! Also, I'm told I have a late shift on Thanksgiving and also on the Saturday after. I will know for sure tomorrow when the schedule is posted. I should be able to spend some time with the family then, so that is good.

That's it for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home