Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, November 10, 2003

Howdy fans!
I apologize for not blogging sooner, but things have been a little harried around here! A week ago Saturday, we discovered we didn't have any water. This of course came to our attention after we returned home from playing cards at a friend's house. It was about 2 am. Well, try to find someone to work on a well on a Sunday! For that matter, try to find someone to work on a well at all! Everybody we first talked to wanted to drill a new well! Anyway, last Friday we did find someone to come over and discuss a repair. The guy seemed to think it would be no problem. He was supposed to come on Saturday to work on it, but of course he didn't show up until sometime on Sunday, and that was just to drop off his rig so he'd be ready Monday morning (today). I guess well guys run on their own time zone! They showed up sometime between 9 and 10 this am, but I'm not sure what time, cause I had to run an errand. They were here when I got here, but were having some sort of trouble with their equipment. They finally got the pump pulled at around 2pm, and then told me they were going to do something different than what we had agreed to on Friday. Needless to say, we still don't have water but they guys are telling us that we will have it for sure by tomorrow night! I sure hope so. Going over to the inlaws to shower and do laundry is getting old fast! Thanks, Mom, for letting me do a load at your house on Friday too! I'd rather do it at your house, but it is kind of out of the way. If we get water tomorrow night, I won't have to do laundry at the inlaws this week.

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I will be updating my meme's page tonight too, so feel free to check it out.
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home