Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, September 22, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, September 22
Have you ever thought about being invisible? What would be some advantages? How about some disadvantages?
I haven't really thought about this recently, but I used to think about it all the time as a kid! Advantages would be knowing what's going on, or what others might be saying without them knowing you were there. Disadvantages? Well, not too many folks would really believe you have the ability to be invisible! wow!!!

Random Questions; Random Days..... Sunday, September 21
It's Sunday and a lot of people reserve this day for special family time; or maybe just a day to relax. Please complete the following sentence...............
Sunday is a good day to

Sunday is a good day to get caught up on stuff! Sometimes we use Sunday to get caught up on yard work and such, but sometimes we use Sunday to just relax! This past Sunday was used to drive home from an excellent weekend up north! Then we relaxed!

Random Questions; Random Days.... Friday, September 19
Autumn is almost officially here........This leads me to today's question. Are there any activities you enjoy doing specifically in the fall?
I really enjoy walking in the fall. The weather is usually perfect, and I love looking at all the changing colors of the trees. I like baking in the fall too, because I like the way the house smells!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home