Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Wednesday, September 3

September is National Better Breakfast Month! What do you usually have for breakfast? Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day? Explain.
I really think breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I usually eat some fruit and some toast, but on the weekends, I'm bad (but only sometimes)! Dave is home and I sometimes I make pancakes or waffles. He likes eggs and breakfast meat. I try to steer clear of buying bacon, cause when I do I like to fry my eggs in the grease! A major no-no!!!! Otherwise I don't eat eggs! I will sometimes just make me toast and melt a thin slice a cheese between the breads. I do not butter the toast when I do this. If I don't eat breakfast I find myself munching on junk all day, so I usually try to start my day with breakfast.

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday, September 2

What is your zodiac sign? How much stock do you put into your horoscope?
I am cancer the crab. I usually don't read my horoscope because I don't get the paper. I know there are lots of on-line ones, but I think they are written in such a way that they apply to most people most of the time. I really don't put any stock into my horoscope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home