Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, September 01, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, September 1
How do you like your eggs cooked? Why?
I like them either hard boiled, or fried over hard, break the yolk! I cannot stand runny snotty eggs!

Random Questions; Random Days... Sunday, August 31
What is/are your favorite website(s) to visit? Why? Feel free to share the link.I
have lots of favorites. I like to visit the family blogs, which you can find listed on my side bar. They are either in the links or in the drop down menu. I'd have to say those are the websites I'm most faithful to.

Random Questions; Random Days... Saturday, August 30
I love this quote from Eleanor Roosevelt: "No one can make you feel inferior without your concent." Please comment.
This is totally true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home