Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Time to get caught up on my Random Questions again!

Random Questions; Random Days... Wednesday, July 30
Who's your favorite actor/actress? Why?
I always liked Richard Dean Anderson as an actor. I got hooked on him back when I used to be a overly faithful watcher of General Hospital. Then it was McGyver! Why? because he is a pretty handsome looking guy in a rugged sort of way!

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday, July 29
Yesterday evening I happened to catch a bit of the show called "Fear Factor". YUCK!!! Anyway, it did inspire today's question! What are you most afraid of and why?
I am afraid of heights. I do still enjoy going on big rides though! I like the rush I get from being scared, and then knowing that I did it! There really is no reason why that I can think of, I've always just been uncomfortable in high places!

Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, July 28
What time saving cleaning tips do you have? Please share!
The best time saving cleaning tip I can think of is to put things away as soon as you're done using them! Do I follow this tip? Not as often as I should, but I'm getting better at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home