Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Getting caught on my Random Questions

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, July 17

What is somthing that you think is beautiful but others may not agree? Why do you feel that way?

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder! Sometimes when you look at newborn babies, they are really not that beautiful, but to the parents, the baby is the most beautiful thing in the world! Likewise, I know that I am not the most beautiful person every born, but when my husband tells me I'm beautiful, I know he means it, and it makes me feel more beautiful.

Random Questions; Random Days.. Friday, July 18

Do you have a collection? What do you collect and how did you decide?

Yes! I have a collection! I collect coffee mugs. I started when I was single and I bought a mug from every state that I had ever been in. It is a pretty cheap souviner, but some of the mugs I've collected are really unique. Then, as a teacher, it is a gift that was often given to me by my students. I have a rack on my wall that holds 60 mugs, and it is full. I have that many Christmas mugs, and that many more mugs to go on the rack! I still get mugs from friends and family as gifts, and I sometimes have trouble deciding which mugs to display. I change my display before Christmas so I can put up the Christmas mugs, and then again shortly after. Sometimes, if I'm feeling ambitious, I'll change the display during the summer too!

Random Questions; Random Days... Saturday, July 19

Who is a famous person you would like to interview and why? What would you ask him/her?

Hmmmmmm.... I'm not really sure. I think it would be interesting to interview Roald Dahl, a very good author of children's books, but he is no longer among the living. I'd like to ask him how he came up with the idea for some of his outlandish stories. I'm sure there are other people I'd like to talk to, but at the moment I can't think of anything profound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home