Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, July 07, 2003

We had a great weekend! I'm glad we were able to get away! We needed the quality time together. We went out on the boat Friday and Saturday. Dave caught a few fish Saturday morning, but we had to give it up when the rain started. We were glad that the sun came out later in the day. We cooked over the campfire and enjoyed just relaxing together. We missed the fireworks because the closest show was about 1/2 hour away, but that's ok! Some folks were setting off fire crackers in the campground. I don't really think that was such a good idea though, as it was quite a wooded area.

We returned home Sunday early enough to get the garden in order and laundry done. Dave got all the weeds out so it looks pretty good right now. The deer are eating the tops off our bean plants, but I bought a product called Liquid Fence, it is supposed to repel deer, rabbits and other pesky creatures. It is non toxic and will not harm the animals. I guess the smell repels them. It will also not harm the plants. I sprayed it on today and we'll see how it works.

Today I got all the grass cut. It is used to take me about 6 hours to finish, but today I got it done in 4! I'm getting faster! wow!!! I'm glad we got some rain last night cause now the grass is green, of course it's really the weeds, but it looks pretty good now that it is mowed. The weeds were getting pretty shaggy!

Well, that's it for now!
O&O!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home