Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Getting caught up on my random questions!


Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday, June 17
Write about your family.

I'm married to a good man. He has 2 children who are both grown and out of the house. My husband works in construction. I'm an unemployed teacher, but I am working as a chashier to pay the bills. My step-daughter is married and has 2 children and one step child. She is studying to be a nurse. What fun to spoil the grand kids, but too bad they live out of state! We are in Michigan and they life in Maryland. We usually see them 3 or 4 times a year. My step-son lives in Arizona. He absolutely hated our Michigan winters and he is loving it where he is. He does body work on cars and he loves his job!

I'm the oldest of 6 girls and my parents are still married. They have almost 48 years together! My husband is the oldest of 7. With large families on both sides, we seldom run out of things to do!

Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, June 16

Do cats really have 9 lives? Why do you think that saying came to be? What if we had more than one life?

I think it just seems like cats have 9 lives! They get into many predicaments, but always seem to come out on top! If I had it to do over, I'd probably live my life in much the same way. The only thing I'm not happy about in my life right now is the state of my career. I hope that changes soon.

Random Questions; Random Days... Sunday, June 15

"A picture is worth a thousand words." Agree or disagree? Why?

Usually I agree with this one! Often a picture or diagram can clear up a foggy story!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home