Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Wednesday, June 11

"When you make a mistake, admit it, learn from it, and don't repeat it." ~Bear Bryant We all make mistakes.... What's a lesson you learned from a mistake you made?

I've made many mistakes in my life. I think one of the biggest mistakes was buying an old run down house from a so called friend. I say that because this person claimed to be my friend, but if it were truly the case, he'd never have sold the house to me. The foundation was in very poor condition and the roof was in great disrepair! The siding was so bad that when we tried scrape it so we could paint it, it was falling apart. The plumbing was the straw that finally broke the camels back! When the toilet water was coming up in the bathtub, and the rotor-rooter people told me that it would cost lots and lots of $$$ to fix I sold the house! The lesson I learned; check things out before you buy! Don't get something just cause you want it! I was blinded by owning my own home and couldn't see the problems until I moved in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home