Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday, May 29

The rainforests are important to the earth's ecological balance. What are some things we can do to help preserve the rainforest?

Well, I'd like to think that I'm a conservative person when it comes to our ecology. I cannot directly do much to save the rainforest, but I believe if we work together to reduse, reuse, and recycle we can make a difference. Our school also had a fund-raiser one time that sold t-shirts and the proceeds all went to the rainforest efforts. I think we can also not use products made from materials from the rainforest, but that might be easier said than done if things aren't labeled, or if we don't keep ourselves informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home