Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Wednesday, May 28

Todays idea comes from a calendar called "Bright Ideas, 365 Creative Thinking Activities"

We've all heard the saying, "You are what you eat." What if that saying suddenly came true! What possible problems might be created, or on another note, what might be some humorous changes that might occur?
Hmmmm..... Who comes up with these?!? wow!
I agree, if you eat well, you feel well. If you are my age and eat not too good, I mean junk, then you feel crappy! I try to cut the fat from my cooking and baking. I enjoy baking because my hubby likes the stuff I make. I also try to eat salads daily as the extra fiber is good for the digestive system. My body type tends to have heart problems so I am working at cutting down on salt. I know I could do a better job, but for the most part, I feel pretty good. I'm healthy, and I can get around. Kids on the other hand seem to be able to eat junk and get away with it, but it will catch up to them. Better to start good eating habits at a young age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home