Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday May 13...
Today's question...
How do you divide your household chores? Including yard and vehicle maintainance.

Let's see. I do the inhouse stuff and my hubby does out... No, that's not really right, actually I keep the house up on the inside, and I cut the grass. I enjoy the grass part! Hubby does other yard work and maintains the vehicles, and that includes oil changes in the trucks and yard equipment, lube jobs, and other garage work. It seems to work for us. Hubby also washes windows twice a year. I also do the shopping. When I get a job, I'm sure I'll be able to hire my sis back to help with the housework.

When we were kids we often thought that mom and dad had kids so they would have someone to do their work. How dumb were we? If they wouldn't have had six kids, there wouldn't have been all that work! wow!!! Anyway, our good upbringing helped prepare us for running our own houses. Thanks mom and dad!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home