Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, May 22, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Thursday May 22!

Color is all around us. People often define emotions using color. What color is love? hate? Or whatever other emotions you care to discuss. Tell why.

Hate: When I think of hate, I think of anger. Anger is seen as red in my mind, so I will give that color to hate. Love on the other had produces many different emotions and images. I know the color is pastel, but it could be pink, green, purple, yellow. Love is soft and caring, but it is also strong. Love in itself is a rainbow of colors in my opinion because there are so many different kinds of love. The love of a spouse, a child, a pet, a friend, a sibling, a parent, and the list goes on!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home