Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, May 16, 2003

Visit us at Blogger Seeds for great blogging ideas and a random question almost every day! We even have a place for you to post your answers if you don't have a place to blog.

Random Questions; Random Days.... Friday May 16!

I found the following quote in my daily calendar. There is no author noted, but I thought it would be a good thought to comment on. So...
"Of all best things upon the earth, a faithful friend is the best." Write a bit about your best friend, how did you become friends, etc...


I have a good friend. Donna and I went to college together and I met her through a good friend I met at Delta College. That means I've known Donna for almost 30 years. We used to do a lot of things together before I got married, but I still see her several times a year. She has been there for me when I've needed her, and also I've been there for her. We often get silly when we are together. She is a fun person to be around. I also consider among my best friends, my sisters and my mom. Again, we are all fun people to be around, and always there when needed.

O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home