Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days .... Wednesday May 14

Today's question ... How do you like to spend your down time? What would your dream vacation be?


I have many hobbies, but lately I've been finding myself either on the computer or cross-stitching. I also enjoy reading, scrapbooking, bike riding, camping, and even working out in the yard. Especially when the weather is like today!

Dream vacation? I guess it would be camping somewhere in the mountains with my husband. There would be plenty of hikes and bike rides. All meals cooked out, and answering to no one! No phone, no pool, no pets! Well, I wouldn't mind the pool, but that's what I would call a dream vacation! Actually, I had one of those when I got married. We went out west for 5 weeks and had a wonderful time! I have three photo albums to prove it too!

Join us at Blogger Seeds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home