Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday May 27
Do you garden? Why or why not? How do you feel about fresh grown vs. store bought fresh? Do you think there are advantages to growing your own veggies? What about flowers?

We like to plant a garden. I think the veggies taste better from the garden than from the store. Even the fresh veggies at the store are not as flavorful as the garden ones. I think the nutritional value is better too. Farm market veggies are just as good as garden fresh because they are usually from someone else's garden. Flowers? We all need beauty in our lives! The smell and the colors! What beauty! Well, I don't have as many as I'd like, but we do plant flowers too, but mostly we have the type that come back year after year.

Random Questions; Random Days...Monday, May 26
Humor is good for the soul. What is the funniest thing you ever saw or did?

I think one of the funniest things I've done was with my friend Donna. We were just driving around and happened upon a real estate building in Bay City. They had a sign out front that said, "We have calendars, come on in and ask for one!" So.... We went in and asked for a calendar. The gal working there could not believe we were not looking for a house, or selling either. She had a really surprised look on her face, but she gave us each a calendar. I've never seen that sign outside their building since!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home