Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, May 25, 2003

Random Questions, Random Days....
Today we're going to ask you a question AND invite you to add links to ALL the websites you own/manage that you would like to share with us! The question is.................How many websites (including blogs) do you manage? Do you feel 'overloaded' sometimes with keeping them updated? PLEASE share links here. We'd LOVE to visit your sites and leave a comment!!
Thanks, OttO, for posting the question, and now that I'm home, I can answer! wow!!!
I will list my web sites here:
Windy's Page for Thought of course you are reading that one now! wow!!!

Some Fun by Windy - This link is where I post most of my meme answers.

Windy's Quizzes and Other Fun Stuff Here is where I post my quiz results, and I'm also planning on starting a blinkie page. I also have some might fine links here.

Blogger Seeds I co-manage this page with Granni, OttO, and Bug. It is where you can find Random Questions, Random Days... and also many more blogging ideas.

posted by Windy @ 5/25/2003 11:10:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home