Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, June 15, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Saturday, June 14

When was the last time you moved? What if you were "the new kid on the block?" Describe how you might feel before meeting your new neighbors. OR List 10 ways to make new friends. OR Write about a moving experience. OR About how you feel about moving, and why you haven't recently!

Ok, the last time I moved was when I got married. I was pretty excited about that move because of the start of a new life. I wasn't really worried about the neighbors because I was still working in Saginaw and that's pretty much where all my friends were. I have met the neighbors but we are not very social with them. They are not the people I would choose for friends. I do, however, have many friends in the area, and I still have my friends from Saginaw.
10 ways to make friends:
1. Smile
2. Be yourself!
3. Invite them over for coffee
4. Listen
5. Share
6. Be yourself!
7. Listen
8. Help out
9. Do things together
10. Be yourself!

I really think if you are just yourself, and you are a good listener, friendship will happen.


Random Questions; Random Days... Friday, June 13

Each day brings us a chance to do better and to make good. It is as though our slate has had the smudges of yesterday wiped out. ~L Bevan Jones
Please comment on the quote.


I think this is true! If you make a mistake one day, and it has affected someone, the next day you have a chance to apologize, make it better! Even if your mistake hasn't affected anyone, you still have a chance to fix things. God is all forgiving. Sometimes we are so hard on ourselves, we can't forgive ourselves. We need to learn to do that. If we can forgive our mistakes, we can move on. Each day is a new chance to do that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home