Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Random Questions; Random Days... Tuesday, June 24

Who had the greatest influence on your life? Why? Have you made an impact on anyone? How?

Ok, well, a lot of people have made impacts on my life. I'd have to say the greatest impact is from my parents. From them I learned discipline. I learned the difference between right and wrong. ...And many other important lessons. Today I turned 47. That's old enough to have met many many people who have influenced my life. Another person would have to be the 1st principal I worked for at SJS. She believed in my teaching ablilities, and even though it was difficult to get a compliment out of her, I know she respected my teaching because I worked there for a long time. Mrs. M. would never have kept a person on staff that she didn't believe in. As for someone I may have influenced? I'd have to say there are 21 classes of my ex-4th graders running around! I'd like to think I've made a difference to at least some of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home