Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, June 23, 2003

Hi all!
It was a busy weekend. We traveled to Muskegon for my nephew's graduation party. As usual, Sharba put on an excellent party! We had a good time, and stayed late. Got home kind of early on Sunday. My hubby and I worked in the yard and garden most of the afternoon and had a quiet evening in front of the television. We were bonding because today is our 8th wedding anniversary and my hubby is working up north. I'll be hearing from him later tonight, but we had a good day yesterday and got lots done.

Well, time to get caught up on my Random Questions


Random Questions; Random Days... Monday, June 23

What is the best book you ever read? Why did you like it? Who is your favorite author?

My favorite book depends on my mood! I love to read, and I have read lots and lots of books in my day! I love Stephen King, James Michner, John Grishom, Danielle Steele, Mary Higgins Clark, among many others! I really can't pick a favorite book today!


Random Questions; Random Days... Friday, June 19

White reflects all color. Black absorbs all color. Do you consider black and white to be colors? Why or why not?

I do consider black and white to be colors! They do have interesting properties, but as far as I'm concerned, they're colors just the same!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home