Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I don't usually answer What's On _____ Right Now?, but I can't seem to get into my meme page. Plus, OttO, I just wanted to let you know that I almost forgot it was Wednesday today! Anyway, I remembered in time, and now for the answer!

What's On your bedroom floor Right Now?

Well, being that I just cleaned the whole house on Monday, the bedroom floor is still pretty cleaned off. I have a little pillow that keeps our door open, one pair of jeans, that aren't dirty, the afghan that goes with the pillow cause it is too hot to have it on the bed, and Dave happens to be in bed right now, a teddy bear, but he is in his right place, a wooden bike, 2 dressers, our bed, and under the bed is Dave's hunting rifle (unloaded), silverware in a box, a silver spoon collection, and that's about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home